Trash Chute Cleaning is a dirty job that requires a systematic approach. Mr Trash chute technicians pay attention to several specific concerns and hazards. We have over 30 years of experience in the area of trash chute cleaning to ensure your job is completed safely and thoroughly.
We start by pre- treating the trash chute with a degreasing Cleaning solution to loosen long time build up and grime. Using our Mosmatic 360° degree Spinner, the chute is power- washed with 3800 psi of 280° hot water making sure no contaminates are left behind. In addition, the job is finalized with a deodorizer and all doors are cleaned and sanitized inside and out.
We will go above and beyond to ensure you are left with a clean and safe chute cleaned to its full potential. Call MR TRASH CHUTE Cleaning Specialist any time of the day or night, we work around your schedule.
SEQUENCE OF TRASH CHUTE CLEANING
- Remove Trash Bin away from trash room. Sweep and clear all debris from trash room floor.
- Mark all openings with safety tape to avoid trash dropping while trash chute is being cleaned.
- MANUALLY SCRAPE ALL DIRT AND GRIME FROM BOTTOM OF TRASH CHUTE
- FOAM ON CLEANING SOLUTION TO ENCOMPASS ENTIRE INSIDE OF TRASH CHUTE
- LET SIT FOR 15 MINUTES
- STARTING ON TOP FLOOR OR VENT OPENING AND LOWER SPINNER DOWN CHUTE UNTIL ALL GRIME AND DEBRIS ARE REMOVED (THE SPINNER SPINS IN A CIRCULAR MOTION SHOOTING 3500 PSI OF BURNING HOT WATER ONTO ALL SIDES OF THE TRASH CHUTE)
- POWER WASH TRASH ROOMS USING 3500 PSI OF BURNING HOT WATER
- CLOSE ROOF VENT IF APPLICABLE
- SPRAY ALL CHUTES WITH A DEODERIZER TO ELIMINATE ANY BAD SMELLS
- PUT TRASH BINS BACK TO ORIGINAL POSITION
- DETAIL AND CLEAN ALL TRASH CHUTE OPENINGS INSIDE AND OUT WITH OUR CLEANING SOLUTION AND SCRAPERS.